It is dedicated to providing an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and the development of procedures to assist families in conflict; to encouraging the improvement of courts and court procedures emphasizing collaborative methods of dispute resolution; and working to develop and improve the provision of services that aid in resolution of family disputes.
It is also dedicated to protecting the interests of children in relation to all aspects of family law, child protection proceedings and all other legal proceedings affecting children; and conducting cutting edge educational programs in furtherance of the foregoing purposes.
- June 1-4, 2016, AFCC 53rd Annual Conference, Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Washington
- May 31-June 3, 2017, AFCC 54th Annual Conference, Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston
- June 6-9, 2018, AFCC 55th Annual Conference, Capital Hilton, Washington, DC
Please become involved in MA AFCC:
- Become a member.
- View past conference information and materials.
- Have fun with us at our Fall social event.
- Join a committee.
- Post and answer professional questions on our listserv.
- Read our current and past newsletters.
- Save the Date for the May 31-June 3, 2017, AFCC 54th Annual Conference, Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston.