Resources for the Public
The information in this booklet is intended to assist parents to design
time-sharing arrangements that will best meet the needs of their children.
for parents seeking divorce, paternity or ordered by a Probate and Family Court.
- Co-Parenting Communication Guide - This Co-Parenting Communication Guide was developed by the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AzAFCC).
- Resources for Families from the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Sesame Street - Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce.
- UpToParents.org - A free, confidential, and interactive website for divorcing and divorced parents.
- ProudToParent.org - A free, confidential, and eye-opening website for parents never married to each other.