Resources for the Public
- Member Directory - Find a Professional from our Member Directory.
- Planning for Shared Parenting: A Guide for Parents Living Apart - The information in
this booklet is intended to assist parents to design time-sharing arrangements that will best meet the needs of their children.
- AzAFCC Co-Parenting Communication Guide - This Co-Parenting Communication Guide was developed by the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AzAFCC).
- Overcoming Barriers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that hosts intensive psycho-educational programming, including a summer camp, for families with children in danger of losing a relationship with one parent after divorce.
- Resources for Professionals from the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Resources for Families from the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Sesame Street - Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce.
- UpToParents.org - A free, confidential, and interactive website for divorcing and divorced parents.
- ProudToParent.org - A free, confidential, and eye-opening website for parents never married to each other.
- Spare the Child: Parenting During Family Dissolution. This 19 minute video guides parents and families through the difficult and often overwhelming task of restructuring a family. The documentary-style, conversational video uses everyday language and gives examples from experienced interviewees: